reset

Just watched a new cut of the movie with new, recently-arrived music and a large amount of sound design. Just thrilling, it is. Not a bad flick at all. In a few more weeks the thing will be sonically in the bag. Then my last big hurdle is where and how to do the color correction and online session. And after that, if I have any money left over, going to buy self a pony.

Haaa, not really. I don't like ponies. But I do like having Labor Day off.

...I would like to add that I just found out that the film "Lemming," which played at the Cannes Filmfest this year and was just picked up by Strand Releasing, was directed by a guy named Dominik Moll. That is very close to my name. If I was a German guy, it almost certainly would be my name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halliburton Subsidiary Taps Contract For Repairs
An Arlington-based Halliburton Co. subsidiary that has been criticized for its reconstruction work in Iraq has begun tapping a $500 million Navy contract to do emergency repairs at Gulf Coast naval and Marine ...
Great blog site!! Bookmarked it.

I have a ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers ceiling fan related stuff.

Come see mine if you get time.

AS said...

Congratulations. We're at the same point in the process of our film. www.openplanproductions.blogspot.com