"God, I'm so BUSY." Why does it seem that everyone is busy, as in, too busy to make time for anyone else? Lately I've felt too busy to even breathe, but in actuality my busy-ness consists a lot of vegetative staring at the computer screen in the hopes that some bit of a web page will change and reveal new information, and working, and oh yeah, driving to work. Throwing away days of my LIFE doing this junk. Everyone I know is, by their own reports, in the same state. Someone profits from this epidemic of ostensible busy-ness, and I don't think it's me. It's the car people, the caffeinated beverage people, the fill-your-life-with-more-personalized-hooha people.
...Oh yeah, and I just got the new 24p DV camera to shoot the movie on. It's real cool. But of course I'm too "busy" to have played around with it yet. It's one of those from-Japan with-Japanese-instruction models so I'm hoping it has some easter egg functionality that surpasses the standard model, like it turns into a robot or something.

No comments: