I really want to make a movie that "only" costs about one year's middle-class salary because it seems apparent that most of the money spent on films is completely wasted. I mean, crane shots...digitally-enhanced exploding explosions...individual Pringles packets at the craft service table....WHATEVER. In my perfect world, most of the movies would be like the Blair Witch Project, and by that I don't mean boring and manipulative, but clever and mindful in their use of resources, and with a populist entertainment angle. I also would love for this movie to be full of the summer-camp love and not hampered by too many people worrying about their careers. Oh, and having the movie turn out well would be nice, too. Note to self: research whether "All Your Bases Are Belong To Us" might be a viable title.

No comments: