things i learned about people i went to high school with while searching myspace & friendster on valentine's day

* the girl with whom my best friend once went on an ill-advised date to the symphony....now apparently is a fashion designer in Italy.
* the girl who once, during a end-of-the-school-year party, might have had sex in my bathroom (not with me) is now a social worker.
* the girl whose dog i once dogsat over the summer....now a big lesbian. and by big, i mean, mentions it like three times on her myspace page, so it's not like i'm outing her or something. she was arguably the prettiest girl who went to my school at the time, now the prettiest girl on my myspace bookmark list.
* the girl who was kind of funny and crazy and dyed her hair a lot....got married, and divorced, and still seems kind of funny and crazy and dyes her hair a lot.
* that girl who i didn't know too well but thought she was fiiiiiiine, is still fiiiiiiine.
* that girl who was Rebecca Romijn is still Rebecca Romijn, and seems to be "in a relationship."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like we went to totally different high schools.

dm said...

whaddya mean by that? you know you tell people that Rebecca Romijn went to your high school....

Anonymous said...

ohmygawd! I did not know the Rebecca Romijn thing but now I see it is a well-known internet factoid. Where was I? And Andy Samburg too. Who knew!

dm said...

who knew indeed? i am one of those people who still does not know who Andy Samburg is....