grr.

I need a hug. those gamblers give me a headache.
....
I also need a little bit more money to pay for the final post-production work on TA91. Would anyone like to give me some? (My parents are disallowed from responding to this gaucheness) But really, there's a paypal button right over there ==>
........
The first person to respond gets a free, unopened HP photo printer. I'm serious.
.............
This is one of those blog moments where half of me hopes to really have a readership, and the other half would be happy if no one reads this shit at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't give you any money, but i can make you dinner on my george foreman grill some night soon.

dm said...

You have a foreman grill? Do you got hot dogs?

Anonymous said...

no, but i can get them if i have a little advanced notice.

dm said...

actually we just got a new gas-powered grill installed in our backyard so i'll be the one doing the meat entertaining soon, oh yeah you know it....

Anonymous said...

right, i'll believe it when i see it, man. the last time our schedules matched was that weirdo sci-fi tim robbins movie!