Thanks, brother...

...for reminding me that dammit, people should give me money.
...I may have gotten a little carried away with that last blog entry.  Let's be clear on the fact that I would like to quit my job and make movies/plays/rock musicals what-have-you full time, too.  It's not that I enjoy getting spit on, cursed at, and having my correct math corrected incorrectly by idiots.  However, I feel it is good to be in touch with something in the "real" world, because once you leave the world of regular jobs I think is when you start feeling that movies about struggling actors, artists, or screenwriters are a good idea.  Which they are not.
...like if you take all the music and the filmmaking craft and style out of "Mulholland Drive," it becomes just a story about some cracked-out actresses in Hollywood who are afraid of homeless people and the elderly.  I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Atkins Gal said...

You're just jealous.