Storyboards are looking good. It's tempting to try to tell the whole story in action figures. It's especially poignant with our little KuBrick Rei (from Neon Genesis Evangelion--sorry, I'll learn how to link these later) standing in for Winona. I can't believe they're going to try to make a live-action Evangelion...I hope at least it deviates from the original a lot, so it won't be a "faithful" re-enactment. But, digressing.
...Very excited about the cast, anxious to see if the chemistry will work. I have these nervous visions of people crying and screaming on set...or better yet, finding solidarity through common oppression by a tyrannical director, as happened on Karaoke Nights. But actually, none of that's going to happen. The worst thing that I think will happen is we'll have some great scene going and due to forgetting to press some key button on the camera we'll have to shoot the thing over again.

No comments: